We are looking for members who would be interested in joining the mobilization team as we move forward to the next round of bargaining and the provincial election. Members can participate in the following ways:
- Join the mobilization committee – virtual meetings are once to possibly twice per month, planning for events with Local 5678 and Local 4155.
- Join our local’s mobilization team – virtual meetings once per month, planning for our local’s presence at planned events.
- Provide information on events in your communities that would be a great venue for us to attend to highlight our roles, continuing the education of the community to ensure everyone knows there are more than teachers in education.
- If you have ideas on how to highlight our roles, plan for events etc. and would just like to share that information please email me.
It is vital that we have members input from all areas of the board as we cover such a large geographical area. Please consider joining us in this mobilization movement as the time for us to act is now, if we wait until we are in bargaining, we will be too late. The union is our collective voices together sharing who we are and the crucial role we all play as Education Workers in Education.
The time is now!! Please email me if you are interested in helping, all input and assistance is greatly appreciated.
CUPE Local 4154
SATURDAY DEC. 11, 2021
HOLY TRINITY CAFETERIA
- see your email for further details and link for virtual meeting